Intro: How to Give a Sacred Beating
1) Every year around Easter we see some folks around the world engaged in
self flagellation. It is said to be a measure of their devotion.
It certainly looks painful and quite bloody.
2) There are other beatings that many if not most sane people agree are not so holy.
However, we still have the spectacle of folks insisting that the beatings are part
of their religion or are to teach respect for tradition or authority.
3) In Saudi Arabia and in some other countries writers are routinely
dragged out and beaten or even officially flogged for writing
something that supposedly disrespected the faith or offended
the heightened sensibilities of some government official.
4) We have seen some beatings that we know are Satanic,
evil and are strictly orchestrated by demons from hell in service of he devil.
Such as when a woman is beaten to death for any reason.
And the beatings are even vile when the woman is beaten
for a lie about burning a piece of paper.
5) Fortunately, more and more people are using those foul
gang murders as rallying points in the fight against violence against women.
6) We must all fight against:
a) Female genital mutilation
b) Punishing rape victims
c) Honor Killing
d) Strapping bombs to children
e) Sexually enslaving women
f) Murdering homosexuals
g) Child marriage
h) Domestic Violence
i) Disciplining or Punishing