|How to Lower Your Dish Network TV Bill|
|Written by Joseph Hillman Sr.|
During these hard times a few extra bucks in your pocket, is better than in someone else.
1. Review your bill, check to see if there are any channels that you don’t watch. If there is call Dish Network and have channels removed from your account.
2. Review your bill to see there is an extra receivers or TV’s that you are paying for and don’t use or could do without.
3. Contact Dish Network and let them know you are unhappy with pricing and would like to see if they can reduce your bill. Make sure they reduce your bill and not your service – you don’t want less you want to pay less money.
4. Contact Dish Network to find out about bundling your services phone, TV, Internet, etc. Dish Network could have agreements with companies like Verizon, or Xfinity to do that.
5. Contact Dish Network about promotional channels. These are channels like HBO, Showtime, etc. that are given for a period of time to customers for no cost. You shouldn't have to pay for channels that other customers are getting for free.
6. Contact Dish Network with a promotion from another television provider, and ask them to match or beat the other providers’ offer.
Be careful always ask if there are any fees associated with canceling of services or equipment.
Always ask if promotions need to be canceled by phone, and what is the expiration date of promotion. Make sure to call and cancel, and ask about other promotions.
You should do this twice a year to try to maintain a reasonable Dish Network bill.