|Written by jblovly|
Want to learn to pop your booty like the Twerk Team? It's not as hard as it looks. It's actually pretty simple with the right technique. The best part about twerking is the fact that your getting exercise. Your leg and thigh muscles will get a work out while you tone your butt. If you twerk daily, your entire bottom half of your body will be toned. Of course, there is upside down twerking where you twerk while in a handstand position, but that may take more practice. Use this guide to learn the basic skills of twerking. And remember, you DO NOT need a big butt to twerk. Anybody can do it. At the end of the day it's about having fun.
1. First you need to learn how to properly move your back. Move your back forward and backward. When you do this you will notice your butt is moving in coordination with your back. Do this for about 1 minute until you get the hang of it.
2. Now we are going to work on the booty. While your thrusting your back, try to make your butt pop up to your back. You will know if you are doing it right because when your butt goes back down, you will feel a slight jiggle. If you feel no jiggle, you are simply moving your butt and not twerking.
3. Now lets try to make your booty vibrate. For starters, slowly jiggle your thighs. Use your knees to control your thigh movements by doing slight quick bends. Your knees and your thighs control how much your butt will "vibrate." Start to go faster and faster until you see your butt moving very quickly.
4. Once you get these two basic twerking moves, you will be able to learn to do twerking tricks and impress all of your friends while also having a toned body.
5. Remember to have fun while you practice. Watch Twerk Team videos and use a mirror so that you can see exactly what your body is doing.
NOTE: Twerking is not stripping by any means.