|Written by jblovly|
The Stiletto nail trend is very popular among celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and so many more wonderful artist. Stiletto nails are so trendy because they can look classic, edgy, and even creepy. They are very versatile. Stiletto nails are a hard skill to master, but can be done in the convenience of your own home. With the right tools, you can have perfect stiletto nails.
1. Make sure your nails are clean and groomed (meaning buffed). If you have naturally long nails, file your nails on both sides at a curve. Keep doing this until you make a tip at the top of your nail. Paint as desired.
2. If you have short nails, you will have to use acrylic.
3. Add the removable nail form under the nail you are working with. Bend the nail form so that it is in a position to make a rounded tip.
4. Start adding acrylic (or gel) to your nails. Make sure that as you are building on the acrylic, you are paying close attention to the shape of it. You can make the tip very pointed or just a slight curve.
5. Once done sculpting, and the acrylic is dry, remove the nail form.
6. You should see a perfectly sculpted Stiletto nail.
7. Buff away any rough edges.
8. Paint and style the nail to your liking.
(P.S. There are some stiletto nail tips if you do not want to use the nail forms. Enjoy).