|Written by Arti Patel|
Why go to a spa or a beauty salon for a facial when you can give yourself one in the comfort of your own home. Its easy and its amazing¬†for any skin type. Green tea it self is loaded with antioxidant¬†which prevents acne and also¬†helps slow down aging.
Items¬†you will need:
Cooking Pot¬†/ Facial steamer
Green Tea packets or green tea leaves
Vaseline/ Chap Stick
1. Boil one cup of water into a¬†cooking pot. When water is boiled put green tea bag or green tea leaves inside and let it brew for three minutes.
2. While the green tea is brewing put moisturizer on your face and Vaselines or chap stick on your lips.
3.¬†If you have a facial steamer, put green tea where you would¬†normally¬†put the water and wait for it to start.
4. Once facial steamer is ready to use, begin steaming your face so that your pores will open up. Do this for 15 minutes. When you begin to sweat excessively wipe your face with a CLEAN towel.
5. If you do not have a facial steamer then lower the heat on your gas and begin to put your face towards the pot. Do not put your face too close where you can get burned. Just put it where you get enough steam on your face to open your pores. More steam can come if you move the pot slowly. Do this for 15 minutes.
6. After¬†you¬†are¬†done steaming your¬†face,¬†wash¬†your face with an exfoliating scrub gently for 1 minute. I would recommend apricot exfoliating scrub. Then dry your face with a clean towel and rub ice on it so that your pores will close and dry face again.¬†Then apply¬†moisturizer. ¬†
Your face should feel softer and cleaner after giving yourself this facial. If you do this once a week and¬†excersise regularly¬†your face will look healthier and will also have a natural glow to it.
Tip:Exercise regularly and only do this facial once a week.
Warning: Do not go so close to the pot or you will burn your skin.