|Written by jblovly|
Tired of your short and stubby lashes and want them long and flattering. Well, there is a natural way to achieve this without the use of chemicals, but will take some time, so remember to be patient. Long eyelashes are a symbol of beauty in society.
1. The first step to making any type of hair grow is proper nutrition. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day depending on your height and weight. Also, if you do not already take a multivitamin, take a natural organic multivitamin daily. Remember keeping the inside of your body healthy is what is going to make the outside of your body healthy. This also includes the growth of your nails and the growth of the hair on your head.
2. People believe that you should apply Vaseline to your eyelashes every night, but in truth, Vaseline clogs the pores of your eyelashes. If you wouldn't apply Vaseline to your face because it may cause breakouts, then why would you apply it to your eyelashes? Vaseline only gives the illusion of eyelash growth.
3. Apply vitamin E oil to your eyelashes. If you cannot find or afford vitamin E oil, you may stick to olive oil. Vitamin E helps the hair to grow and also nourishes it. Vitamin E is another term for "hair food" and stimulates your eyelash hair growth.
4. Massage your eyelids each night for about 5-10 minutes. This will get blood flowing to your eyelashes and will stimulate growth.
5. Do not trim your lashes. There have been no scientific evidence that trimming your eyelashes helps them to grow faster. You also do not need to trim your eyelashes because eyelashes do not get split ends like the hair on our heads.