|Written by jblovly|
Sometimes your lips may be dry and cracked. To treat this, you can make a lip scrub. This lip scrub is very natural and you should be able to find all the ingrediants in your home. This lip scrub can be saved for a time limit of about a month. That is perfect because you will only be making enough lip scrub for a month. Use this lip scrub daily for perfectly smooth lips.
1. Get a small cup. It can be a small container that they use at fast food resturants to hold ketchup, mustard, and other condiments.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar into the cup.
3. Add 2 table spoons of honey into the cup.
4. Add a dime sized amount of Vaseline into the cup.
5. Stir the mixture of sugar, honey, and Vaselline until the mixture is fully blended. It should have a grainy type of consistency to it. If it feels too liquidy, you can add in more sugar.
6. Apply the mixture to your lips. Only apply a small amount like your applying a lipgloss.
7. Gently rub the mixture on your lips in a circular motion. This will remove the dead skin and exfoliate your lips for very smooth, soft lips.
8. Wipe off the scrub with a towel.
9. Applt a lip balm or lip gloss.
Related Article: http://www.ehow.com/how_5933914_heal-chapped-lips.html