|Written by jblovly|
Have you ever wanted nails that looks as if you got them professionally done? If your answer is yes, then you will want to look into water marble nail art. This is actually a very easy process and will leave your nails gorgeous.
What You'll Need:
At least 2 nail polishes
Orange wood stick
1. Fill your cup up with water. Do not fill it up completely, you only want the cup almost full or 3/4 cup.
2. Take out your nail polishes. Drop one single dot into the cup of water. You will notice that the nailpolish will start to spread.
3. Drop a different color nailpolish into the center of the first drop, you will notice that this will also start to spread because of the water.
4. Keep adding different drops of nail polish until it creates a "bullseye" type of pattern into the center of your cup.
5. Take your orange wood stick and gently glide it across the "bullseye" pattern. You will start to see that this is what creates the marble like design. You may draw as many lines through your pattern as you like until you reach your desired design.
6. Dip your nail into the nail polish design in the cup.
7. While holding your finger into the cup, take an orange wood stick and move it in a circular pattern to remove the excess polish from the cup.
8. Now you may remove your nail. Cleanup the excess nail polish on the sides of your nail with nail polish remover. You may add a top coat if you wish.
9. Repeat steps 2-8 to complete the rest of your 9 fingernails.