|Written by jblovly|
If you are a coffee lover, making Frappuccino's can be a new twist to your regular coffee. Frappuccino's are frozen coffee drinks. Most people drink Frappuccino's in the summer time, but they are delicious at any time of the year.
What You'll Need:
Coffee (Instant or Beans)
Ice Cube Tray
Smoothie Machine (Optional)
Whip Cream (Optional)
1. You will need to first make your coffee in a coffee machine. You may chose whatever flavor you like.
2. Pour your coffee into a glass, and add in your sugar, milk/cream to your liking. Some people like a lot of milk and cream, while others do not. Remember coffee is a product in which you should prepare to your liking.
3. After you have mixed your coffee to your desired taste, it is now time to turn your hot coffee into a cold Frappuccino.
5. Freeze the trays in your freezer. When the Frappuccino ice cubes are semi-frozen to frozen,it is time to remove them from their trays.
6. Put the ice cubes into a blender. Also add a cup of milk. Blend until smooth.
8. An alternative to making a Frappuccino: After step 2, instead of pouring your coffee into ice cube trays, you may pour your mixture into a smoothie machine, which will give it a softer and smoother appearance as well as texture.
Try it out!