|Written by sharon rogers|
Investing in a boat is a big decision. If you are a novice boater, be sure to do lots of research before taking the plunge into boat ownership. There are a multitude of styles to choose from. To decide which boat is right for you, consider these popular favorites:
1. Bass Boat--Is customized to the bass fisherman's needs. 15-20 ft. long
2. Center-Console Fishing Boat--It's centralized control station allows fishing from all angles. 15-30 ft. long
3. Bow Rider--All purpose craft with access to the bow for sunning. 15-30 ft long
4. Pontoon Boat--Features a large stable deck with plenty of seating space. 15-30 ft. long
5. Jet Boat--Powered by jet pumps, this craft often pulls tubers or skiers. 12-20 ft. long
6. Personal Watercraft--Fun, fast, small craft often known as "jet ski" 5-10 ft. long
7. Cruising Sailboat--Combines multi-cabin luxury with engine powered travel options to accommodate extended cruises. 30-60 ft. long
8. Deck Boat--A boat designed to hold as many people as the pontoon boat, but is more maneuverable like the Bow Rider.
I hope this helps all of you to make a wise decision this summer in your boat purchase. Have fun, and Ill see you on the water!