|Written by jblovly|
Eye glitter seems like it is an easy product to use, but its not. Many people have trouble applying it. If applied incorrectly, the glitter can go into your eyes or fall all onto your face. If you are going to use any type of loose or solid eye glitter, it must be done properly.
What You'll Need:
-Eyeshadow Primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion Recommended)
1. Make sure your entire face is clean. It is advised that you apply your eye glitter before applying any other makeup because the application process may be messy for beginners.
2. If you have a problem with dark circles around your eyes, you may use concealer two shades lighter than your skin tone to conceal them. Use a triangular sponge to blend.
3. After concealing, apply your eyeshadow primer to your lids and blend in with the sponge. If you are planning to apply eye glitter to your lower lid, apply it there and blend as well.
5. Take an eyeshadow brush and pick up your eye glitter(please make sure its cosmetic eye glitter)and pat it onto your eye where you applied the eye primer. If there is enough eyeshadow primer on your eye, the glitter should stick.
6. After applying your eye glitter, blink a few times. If any excess glitter has fallen onto your cheeks, use a cloth with water and oil to remove the glitter.
7. Now that your eye glitter is firmly on, you can continue to add makeup to the rest of your face.