|Written by jblovly|
Wearing perfume is a great way to bring a pleasant scent to your body. It also reflects your personal style. Different perfumes attract different people, especially of the opposite sex. Finding the right perfume can be tricky. Sometimes, the perfume that you buy smells great in the bottle, but not so great on yourself. This is because we all have different chemistry to our bodies. The same perfume may smell great on one person, and horrid on another. There are many ways in which you can know which perfume works for you.
1. Pay special attention to the notes of the perfume. There are three notes including top, middle, and a base note. The base note is the strongest, lasting the entire time. The middle note is next, and the top note last the least and evaporates the quickest.
2. Only focus on scents that attract you. A perfume scent that appeals to you will most likely appeal to others because it will reflect who you are. Scents can include floral, fruity, woody, earthy, natural, grassy, etc. Whatever scent that you like most will be your main focus, you will also want this to be the base note of your perfume.
3. After choosing a specific base note, you can search for other smells for your middle and top note that you won't mind wearing off after a while.
4. Spray the perfume on your wrist and not on the sample papers. Do not rub it in. Wait for it to dry, smell, and determine if you truly like that scent. If not, try another by spraying it on the remaining parts of your arm keeping in mind of step 3 and step 2. Do not overlap perfumes.
5. After 1 or 2 minutes, smell the perfume that you just sprayed on your wrist. If you like the base note then this is the perfume for you. You want to make sure that after the middle and top notes have worn off, you like the remaining scent which will be the base note.
6. Proceed to make your purchase. Your new perfume should now reflect you and you will be smelling great with a perfect perfume scent.