|Written by jblovly|
One of the most annoying thing when you think about the Ipod Touch is that it tends to freeze. You spend minutes or even hours trying to figure out how to unfreeze your Ipod. One application on the Ipod Touch that tends to freeze ever so often is the Safari internet client. You will find that Safari will either freeze on the bookmarks option, or on a specific webpage alltogether. There are a few easy steps that can be used to unfreeze Safari on your Ipod Touch.
1. The first thing you need to do if Safari or any application freezes on your Ipod Touch is to exit the application and reopen it.
2. If that doesn't work then, the next thing you need to do is to turn it off and turn it back on. When you turn it back on, check to make sure the application is working.
3. If you turn it back on and Safari is still frozen, go to Setteings. Click on Safari, then switch everything to off. Go back to the Safari application and see if it unfroze.
4. If all above steps do not work, your last resort is to reset your Ipod Touch. This will not remove any applications or music that is stored on it. Go to Settings, Click on General, Scroll Down and hit Reset then Reset All Settings. Do not click on Erase All Content and Settings, that will delete your music and applications.
5. If Safari has still not unfrozen, you may proceed to repeat step four, but this time Erase All Content and Settings.
6. These steps should eventually unfreeze your Safari on you Ipod Touch. If not, please take it to a local Apple store to see if they can fix it.