|Written by Sandi M Lewanika|
During this tough economy many businesses are closing and a lot of them are to a large extent cutting down on their budgets. Consequently, it's crucial nowadays more than ever to advertise your business. Even with a low budget there are some cost-effective ways to put your business out there.
1. Be sure to advertise your business enterprise on your web logs.
2. Take full advantage of free localized directories to get your business enterprise discovered.
3. List your business enterprise on Google Local it's free, quick and very efficient.
4. Capitalize on free classified ads such as Craigslist, kijiji and the likes.
5. Submit your business enterprise URL to several search engines.
6. Hand out free samples of your products as often as possible, or offer your free service for a limited time only.
7. Utilize your business banner as your signature on all your out going electronic mail.
8. Get yourself some magnetic automobile signs for your business enterprise and display them on the sides of your automobile.
9. Be sure to include some free samples, coupons, flyers or business cards in all the parcels that you post to your customers.
10. Compose a broadcast about your merchandise, services and points of interest about your business enterprise at newsgroups.
11. Link up with possible buyers through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace.
12. Have a whole lot of business cards, business stationary and flyers created and hand them out to potential customers every opportunity you get.
13. Promote your product and services on bulletin boards every chance you get, but donā€™t over do it, that would be considered spamming and it will get you prohibited from bulletin boards.
14. Compose and submit articles about the products and services that you provide. Article submission is a good way of generating hits to your site.
15. Submit each of your items to Google Base, it's free, fast, easy and efficient. Google Base permits you to submit all types of online and offline content.